Live Wedding Painting
There’s no better way to commemorate your wedding day than with a gorgeous painting of the reception! A professional artist will travel to your location and paint the lovely wedding scene as it unfolds. The artist will draw inspiration from the guests, decoration, music, and of course, your unique love story. The night will end, but you’ll look at the lovely painting and remember your wedding with fondness! The painting will take between 3-4 hours, but timing can vary based on commission and size of canvas.
16” X 20” or under: $1200
18” X 24”: $1400
20“ X 24”: $1500
22” X 28”, 20” X 30”, 24” X 30”: $1600
24“ X 36”: $1800
Larger sizes i.e. 30” X 40”, 24” X 48”: $1900
** Higher rates apply for July 4 and Holidays
** Peak Saturdays (May-October) and holiday
weekend dates (occurring on Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4, Thanksgiving and Columbus Day weekends) require booking a package of $1300 and up Included:
• Painting live at an entire 3-6 hour event
• Arriving onsite up to 1 to 2 hours early on the same day
to do preliminary sketches/background painting.
• Initial planning with client by phone/email (in person
meeting also available upon request!)
• Materials fee (quality acrylic paint, canvas, brushes)
• Touch-up work including up to 2 rounds of minor revisions, to make sure you are completely satisfied with the final product (though the painting will look nearly complete by the end of the event)*
• Hand delivery of finished painting to client anywhere
within Connecticut and New York City (including boroughs), if completed after the event (delivery by mail requires an additional
• Artist’s travel anywhere within Connecticut and New York City**
* If Client agrees to take painting at the end of the
event without touch-ups, Artist can take $200 off all
sizes 22” X 28” and up. Client may also request
refined portraits of guests, and/or a higher level of
detail overall, for an additional $200.
** An additional travel fee ranging from $50-$200 will
be added for events that require travel outside of
Connecticut and NYC. For events that require air travel and lodging, expenses will be calculated accordingly.
Coverage of up to $1,000,000 in liability insurance
You can also request a photo of the painting or add-ons such as thank-you cards or prints, or additional paintings based on photos after the event!
Note: Bella can also sometimes offer paintings completed and ready to take home at the end of the wedding, with fewer specific portraits of people and a slightly less refined background.e world, from 500-person wedding receptions to intimate family reunions. Katherine can also recreate a past event or a portrait based on one or several photos.